Thursday, September 6, 2012

Because I couldn't sleep, I decided to write

Hello hai Assalamualaikumm semua, so here we go again, hmm 2days left. Then habislah cuti semestar saya. Haha. Excited of coz. But, hmm I'm surely gonna miss the kids. Seriously.
So, this saturday, open house will be held. Tadadadaaa~ haha. Anda semua dijemput hadir ya. Bagi yang tak dpt hadir, takpe saya faham ;) for your information, this is the very first time for me. Haha. Sbb before this, saya tak pernah ada dekat rumah. So, kinda excited. Hahahaha.

Well, anyway, baju dah siap packing. Satu luggage besaq. Hmm, buku2 bagai tu satu kotak, printer, and the bags. Aku igt nk beli rak 3 tingkat tu lah. Haritu ibu beli time offer, satu tu only RM8.90 je. Murah wa ckp lu. Rugi aku tak beli.

So, this sem, be better yana! Hihi. InsyaAllah, work hard. My priorities; 1st GOD, 2nd Prophet 3rd parents 4th Study 5th superhero and friends. That's all! Pray for me ya ;)






Till then,
Yana Melati :*
Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment